Membership rewards for 2016-2017 – must show membership card:
- NC Zoo will give a $2.00 discount on admission.
- TRS will give a 10% discount on purchases (in the store) not applicable at conference.
Benefits and Services:
- Reasonable dues
- Professional Standards (certificate) Program for personal and professional development
- $2,000 accidental death and dismemberment policy (included with membership)
- $1,000 life insurance policy (included with membership)
- Strong legislative platform to promote salaries and input in all education related issues
- Scholarship program for educational office professionals and students
- Awards program for EOP of the Year, Administrator of the Year and Local Unit of the Year
- Four issues of NCAEOP award winning newsletters and an annual report
- Annual state conference offering quality inservice workshops and professional development
- Local, district, state and national meetings of educational office professionals
- Field service visits/workshops available to units desiring to organize a local association
- Active: Office Personnel in any educational system or organization concerned with education in North Carolina.
- Associate: Former active member who have entered other fields of endeavor or educational administrators.
- Retired: Former active or associate member who have retired.
- New: (any classification) Members paying dues for the current year who have never paid dues or who missed paying dues for the year just prior to the current. A new member is NOT subject to a late fee.
- Renewal: (any classification) Members paying dues for the current year who paid dues for the year immediately preceding current year. A member paying renewal dues after the January 1 deadline is subject to a $10 late fee.
- Honorary: Bestowed on person by the membership (not subject to dues).
Once you’ve completed the membership form, send it via regular mail to: North Carolina Association of Educational Office Professionals, PO Box 1314, Monroe, NC 28110